Develop vehicules that are environmentally friendly and increasingly connected to meet new consumer trends. These are the main stakes that challenge bar-turning for the car industry.
DECOREC supports you in the bar-turning of precision mechanical parts for the car industry.
Why work with DECOREC?
You want to:
- Innovate AND anticipate the undergoing transformations of this extremely competitive market.
- Develop products that meet the demands of weight reduction AND fuel consumption.
- Reduce your time to market.
- Meet strict quality requirements AND produce in high series.
Work together with DECOREC
Thus you will remain at the cutting edge and ensure:
- One shot design thanks to our global approach.
45 years of industrial experience.
- Obtain quality products that meet your requirements thanks to the reliability of the whole of our process structured according to IATF 16949 standards.
Certified IATF since 2001.
- Build up longterm constructive partnerships with our clients and suppliers.
82 % of our clients have been with us for over 10 years.
- Partnership with a company able to deliver internationally.
45 % of turnover for the export market.
Our support in bar-turning for the car industry
Whether for new projects or for series production, our in-house design office innovates to:
- Meet size reduction constraints and tighter tolerances thanks to structural calculations by finished elements.
- Improve filtering performance thanks to fluid mechanics simulation.
- Reduce development time using digital simulation.
- Develop our own dedicated machines.
Discuss together your projects of car industry bar-turning
Our control of the complete value chain allows us to improve our responsiveness and ensure better cost control. We respect the criteria of cleanliness thanks to our high-performance equipment: specific cleaning machines, particles extractor and scanner. We have inspection and measuring devices to ensure the conformity of the parts.
Discover our parts for the car industry:
- Injector valves
- Ball joints
- Materials: Steels for bar-turning (1.0758, 1.0762…)
- Length 8 to 150 mm and diameter Ø3 to 10 mm
- Drilling 60 to 80 µm, from 2,000 to 5,000 holes
- Grooves, tolerance +/-0.05
- Series size: 2,000 to 7 millions parts
Our car industry OEM client, specialised in engines, manufactures injectors.