DECOREC supports you in the bar-turning of your precision engineered parts for electrical and electrotechnical applications.
Why work with DECOREC?
You wish to:
- Meet ever stricter quality requirements AND ensure high volumes.
- Reduce time to market.
- Innovate AND anticipate evolutions within this extremely competetive market.
- Build a longterm relationship with a local partner AND meet RoHS requirements put in place by the European Union.
Work together with DECOREC
It’s the promise of:
- One shot design thanks to our global approach.
45 years of industrial experience.
- A guarantee of the conformity and quality of your products to ensure AQF/AQP delivery according to our ISO 9001 certification.
Certified ISO 9001 since 1999.
- Improve product design and benefit from strong technical skills.
Opportunities that lead to patents.
- Partnership with a company able to deliver internationally.
45 % of turnover for the export market.
Our support in bar-turning for electrical & electrotechnical parts
Whether for new projects or series production our support includes several phases:
- Design or design improvement
- Manufacturing: bar-turning, grinding
- Finishing operations: sand-blasting, shot-peening, sorting
- Supply chain
Discuss together your projects in electrical/electrotechnical bar-turning…
Discuss together your projects of bar-turning for the electrical / electrotechnical / e-Mobility
Our control of the complete value chain allows us to improve our responsiveness and ensure better cost control. We respect the criteria of cleanliness thanks to our high-performance equipment: specific cleaning machines, particles extractor and scanner. We have inspection and measuring devices to ensure the conformity of the parts.
Discover our parts for the electrical & electrotechnical industry:
- Axes for electric meters
- Electrical board screws
- Connection clamps
- Materials: Pure iron, brass (CW603N, CW614N…), steels for bar-turning (1.0737, 1.0765)
- Length 20 to 150 mm and external diameter Ra 0.6
- Run sizes: 3,000 to 200,000 parts