Guaranteeing patient safety means ensuring the reliability and quality of increasingly controlled products. This is the major challenge to be met by bar-turning in the medical industry.
DECOREC supports you in the bar-turning of your precision mechanical parts for non-implantable medical devices.
Why work with DECOREC?
You would like to:
- Increase performance AND optimise the technical and economic aspects of your products.
- Innovate AND reduce the development time of your products.
- Optimise and reduce the size of your products WITHOUT any loss in efficiency.
Work together with DECOREC
It’s the promise to:
- achieve one shot design thanks to our global approach.
45 years of industrial performance.
- Build up longterm constructive partnerships with our clients and suppliers.
82 % of our clients have been with us for over 10 years.
- guarantee the conformity and quality of your products thanks to the reliability of the whole of our process.
Only 5 customer claims per year, all clients included, for 15 million parts delivered.
- Partnership with a company able to deliver internationally.
45 % of turnover for the export market.
Our support in medical bar-turning
Whether for new projects or series production, our support includes several phases:
- Design or design improvement
- Manufacturing: bar-turning, grinding
- Finishing operations: sand-blasting, shot-peening, sorting
- Supply chain
Discuss together your projects in medical bar-turning
Our control of the complete value chain allows us to improve our responsiveness and ensure better cost control. We respect the criteria of cleanliness thanks to our high-performance equipment: specific cleaning machines, particles extractor and scanner. We have inspection and measuring devices to ensure the conformity of the parts.
Discover our parts for the medical industry:
- Connectors for the spraying sector (pharmaceutical industry)
- Materials: Steel (1.4404, 1.4104…), brass, lead-free brass
- Working diameter tolerance +/- 3 µm
- Roughness (Ra <0.2)
- Boring (+/-0.05 mm)
- Series size: 250 to 5,000 parts
Our customer designs, manufactures and integrates dosing pumps for the medical sector.